And 22 of 29

 

The big battle rules, Defending the Realm, include battle where the enemy have found a supply convoy. So the next set of boards needed a road and another settlement. All Cromarty Forge stuff, including the road, and brings me to 22 boards.

Next I need to set up a river that will cross under a bridge in this road, then I need to also line up the two ends of the river with a different middle where there’s a bridge with no road. I’m working that out at the moment, here’s the first bit.


Then I’m just down to three that make up a town wall for the siege battles. Probably as much effort left in those seven as I’ve done on all the rest, so let’s call that half way on the boards too. 

There’s been some progress on units too with half a cavalry unit done and some progress in the WIP below. 


Also I have two more units of Nomads for After the Calamity done, more kitbashing between Frostgrave kits and Stargrave kits. 


Which means I have some new 28mm stuff in the WIP as I start the superhero figures off with a bunch of Adversary goons and followers.



Oh and I finally got some of my Wild West figures on the table, as the Adversaries and Bystanders in another game of The Wardens of History. Fun game, go and see the details - https://horrendousgaming.blogspot.com/p/the-wardens-of-history.html


That’s my week, hope yours was good?  Dean




Comments

Popular Posts