Goons

 


Goons, Heavies, Followers, or Mercenaries, whatever they are and whether they are there to take on The Sentinels (my new team of superheroes) or the “Fixers” of Department U, they are in for a world of hurt!



Yes, I’ve been messing around with plastics again, Wargames Atlantic this time with three sprues of Cannon Fodder providing the bodies while the arms and heads are mostly Survivours.

Meanwhile a bit more 10mm undead fun with a Leader stand on the left and a Sorcery unit on the right which is made up of some necromancer types and their bodyguards.


On the Workbench are then more troops for the Narnians, including their own Sorcery unit, and the start of the Superheroes.


While on the playing front it was the turn of the Pirates again.


Next week is kind of special as I hit the 1 year anniversary of Horrendous Gaming as a publisher and there will be a post addressing that on Monday, so in the meantime I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts