Ashigaru and much more

 

There’s a new page now - https://horrendousgaming.blogspot.com/p/test-of-honour.html - for my Feudal Japan project.  These groups of followers are single based and then fitted into these triple bases, and I’m trying a different basing scheme for these as you can see.


There’s progress on the Department U front too with a couple of companions for Harry in his Foo Dog called Mouse (actually a Warlord games Mastiff), and his long term friend Murphy, shown here off duty with her P90 (a Wargames Atlantic Operator build).


Also, if you are a fan of the TV series Grimm, I hope you’ll recognise this chap. I just had to do two versions of Monroe, using a Wargames Atlantic Survivour and then a head from their Werewolves kit, plus I swapped the hands for some more appropriate ones from my bits box


Plus two more buildings for my modern shopping precinct (with internal shots on the terrain page - https://horrendousgaming.blogspot.com/p/28mm-scale-terrain.html):



No game played so far this week, but I’m all set for the next instalment of my Wardens of History campaign:


Hope all is well for you all, Dean 

Comments

Popular Posts