Harry Dresden

 

As I am currently working on the Urban Fantasy edition for the Adventure series, and the influences are things like the Dresden Files books by Jim Butchers and the Grimm tv series, I started to look for appropriate minis, and eventually decided I would kitbash what I needed.

Of course once I got started I found myself wanting to see if I could also create the characters from those two. Here’s the first one and others will crop up from time to time.

Harry Dresden is a wizard, it says so in the Chicago phone book! He’s known for his black leather duster and for packing a revolver as well as his wizard’s staff. Despite the book covers showing him in a hat it states in one of the books that he hates hats. He also has a skull containing a powerful spirit called Bob.

So the build started off as a Great Escape plastic cowboy. I removed the bandolier part of the belt, added the collar for the duster, the staff, and Bob. Pretty happy with that and as I said, there are more characters in progress.

Comments

Popular Posts