Projects and Campaigns
Played game seven of Call Security! last week, the twelfth game of my pirate campaign this week and then got ready to play the fourth in the time travel campaign, then realised I haven’t played the Guild of Adventurers for awhile and I’m itching to play another arc of post apocalypse, but have started After the Calamity, have one more game of Enemies at the Borders to play, then hope to start Defending the Realm, but am really into Department U and have a whole Test of Honour campaign in mind.
Something needs to get shelved then. The 10mm terrain boards are down to the last three and I need modern 28mm stuff for the cover art of two new games so I’m going to have to put off the plans for a wild west town. I also doubt I’m going to get all the figures I was planning to fill in armies for After the Calamity done either. While I’m doing a re-write of Guild soon that will blow away the arc I was currently playing.
New plans for the rest of 2026 then!
Here’s the current state of 10mm:
I’m only missing 3 units for the Narnian army, but 8 for the Undead, and have no nomads, so need to get all that done.
I’ve got 26 of the 29 boards done, just the three for siege games to go, so should get that done okay and can start the campaign without them anyway.
I’ll finish the Enemies at the Borders with it’s final battle. I’ll complete the current Pirate arc to the existing rules. I’ll continue Call Security! as that arc didn’t change in the update released today, but abandon Guild. Continue with Wardens as I can re-write the games as I get to them.
Then on the painting front I’ll focus on Test of Honour (12 Ashigaru nearly finished and other figures underway) and Department U (having great fun putting together stuff for that that I’ll show soon).
Fun times, and better to have too much I want to do rather than too little, can’t believe I was actually worried about that before I retired!


Comments
Post a Comment