The Sentinels
This week was playtesting stuff with proxy figures, so nothing I can talk about or want to show.
However, I got some more stuff painted which of course I can. So here are The Sentinels, the 10 Superheroes I rolled for my campaign of the upcoming new Adventure Edition - With Great Power …
It will be awhile before they see action though, as I really need to finish some other campaigns first, but the figures are from the Crossover Miniatures range and I also picked up one of their bad guys who I think fits in nicely with the goons I kitbashed, so I can get the cover shot done when I’ve finished another shop.
Also along with those 10mm river boards I posted recently, I got the new stand of centaurs done, to replace the original prototypes that were chunkier enough to look odd against the rest, and the Narnian Sorcery unit again made up of a stand of sorcerers and a stand of their elite guards.


Comments
Post a Comment