The Penultimate Battle



While most of this week was about terrain projects, I did also play game 11 of tge 12 part campaign with the plucky Humans of Grosmorne fighting off the enemies invading their borders, this one against the final Undead incursion from the South.

But as I said it was mostly about terrain, with the first of the retail complex done:




Plus significant work on the river tiles for 10mm which has involved settling on a scheme for the tiles, deciding how I wanted the river tiles to look, finishing the most complicated central tile, and then finding a solution to the other central tile having a smaller bridge part.




So no finished miniatures, but you can see there was at least some progress from the lates WIP shot:


I imagine I’ll finish the superhero team next week, but in the meantime I’ll have fun with more primary colours for a change, Dean

Comments

Popular Posts