Rivers
Thought it might be worth recording my process for my 10mm scale rivers.
The structure is 3D prints from Cromarty Forge, but of course not designed to fit my plan for 3’ interchangeable boards! So first I laid it out for the main set:
Then I had to make the secondary set fit the same gap:
The sections were painted to give the illusion of a deep middle, choosing brown for a more realistic look rather than bright blue:
and it had a coated in this stuff, to give it that gloss and depth:
But it was all a bit too clean and I wanted to give a feel for “flow”, so I added some other tones and another coat of the glossy:
This then all came together as this, which I’m happy with:
Quite like the watermill too:
So that’s another four boards done, just the three town walls boards for siege games to go!


Comments
Post a Comment